Russians Killed In Ukraine verses Americans Killed In Viet Nam

So the estimates are, as of now, that the Russians have lost (died in combat) approximately 40,000 soldiers since the war started around the end of February. That was about 5 months ago.

There are 58,318 names on the Viet Nam memorial wall, and that war (with American boots on the ground) lasted around 10 years

Discuss

1 Like

How many Ukrainians have been killed? The total wars death toll is both sides including civilians. Biden’s sanctions were less than a skeeter bite to Putin . Wonder if Biden wants to continue to use Putin as an excuse for inflation?

I wouldn’t trust any numbers on Russian troop deaths. We have been told nothing but b.s. about the whole Ukraine vs Russia thing from the start.

I still want to know about the Nazi unit that Zelensky employed in his fight against Russia. You used to find some on it, but it seems to be white washed from the Net at present. In the start this group was actually shooting Ukrainian citizens that refused to follow orders. We are being told Russia is loosing ground? I don’t think so. Russia is becoming rich off this conflict, mainly because our own President is allowing Putin to rake in billions from Fossil fuel sales. In the mean time telling us it is Putin’s fault gas prices are so high!!

1 Like

Russia is Russia, we will probably never know how many people have and will die because of this totally senseless war.

I’m more interested in the back story and the blacklist

Follow the people that the left bans :point_left:

OUTSTANDING BAY, this whole Zelensky bs of being a ““DEMOCRACY”” in Ukraine ANDDDDD in America, with this administration’s propaganda and outright lies, is just SICKENING, to the tune of almost 100 BILLIONS OF DOLLARS for WHAT, WHAT, WHAT???

Someone explain WHAT FOR, PLEASE, when we are dealing with ONE of the most CORRUPT POWER REGIMES IN THE WORLD, now Bi xing is not far behind, and getting closer to that list everyday???$&$%

Your at war and Putin is supposedly sending in hit squads to end your life and you have time for a Photo shoot?! To little is making it to the media on what is really happening. Other than using just a tad bit of reasoning and common sense that Putin is getting filthy rich from Biden giving him control on the sale of high priced fossil fuels to the World.