Save someone's life

Don’t be that person standing there with their hands in their pockets at an accident.
I have taken this course before but I’m going to take it again. This is somewhat geared towards motorcycle accidents. but covers a lot of stuff. More advanced than your typical first aid or CPR course. Tourniquets,pressure bandages, packing wounds.
Watch this FIRST What is an ASM Class ?

Details

Join The Lovely Law Firm and Road Guardians for our next Accident Scene Management (ASM) class!

Hours:
9am - 5pm on Saturday, March 4, 2023

Horry-Georgetown Technical College - Grand Strand Campus (Building 600)
950 Crabtree Lane
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Meals Included!
Coffee/Donuts will be provided in the morning, and Pizza/Drinks for lunch.

The course, designed for motorcycle riders, goes over what to do if you or one of your fellow riders goes down. It can’t be stressed enough how IMPORTANT this is to know. Many times it takes first responders time to get to the scene of an accident… those first SECONDS after an accident are crucial and can save the life of that rider.

Upon completion of the ASM course, you will receive a certificate, patch, and continuing education course points (if applicable).

Price:
The first 20 people to sign up for the class will be sponsored by The Lovely Law Firm (price typically $100).

Sign up by Facebook messaging us, or emailing Rainee at rainee@justiceislovely.com.

Great post! Thank you for sharing this.

Good stuff. We use to get CPR and first aid training every year at work. Last time it was 1 rescue breath to 30 compressions, but i hear you don’t need a rescue breath anymore is that true?
I always told my co-workers if they fall out around me they are in trouble because i don’t kiss dudes! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: