Saw something funny

They are repaving the road in front of my house! I was sitting on the front porch drinking coffee at 8:45 AM watching them work and a car pulled up behind the last machine! There were 2 women in the car and the passenger got out and walked up to the roller operator! She commenced to flap her arms and give him hell! There is an Old Folks Home about 1/2 mile down the road and she works there and didn’t want to go around the block to get to work! She had a tag hanging around her neck that let you know she was an “impotent”! office type worker! She told the roller guy (what if there was a medical emergency) how would I get there? The roller guy told her that if she had flashing red and blue lights and a siren blowing, they would let her through! He told her that she could do the paper work later, after the Doctor and Nurse’s got done! She walked back to the car cussin and *****in! I sat there laughing my AO! Now, that’s my kind of guy! I’m sure he was being really nice and wanted to say something different!

I lol’d

Dfreedom told me to tell you that this is a bigoted post against healthcare workers

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Pee, the best part about it is, after they moved on down the road, I went out the other way! At the end of the road there is a BIG sign saying, ROAD CLOSED ! Hang a tag around someone’s neck and they become impotent :wink:

And DF, is kind of right! I am a bigot, against pompous AH’s:wink: I guess that means, I don’t like myself[:0]:wink:

PS: She didn’t look like Fabio:imp:

i so understand what you just wrote. i think we may be related. that’s not a compliment.

i know, oh how i know what healthcare workers look like, esp those retirement homes. i worked in those for much of 2013. i drank alot back then

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

You may not have meant it as a compliment, but I take it as one! :wink: Just got back from fishing the 1,000 Island NY area. Will post a picture or 2 later when I download the camera!

Easy; You got a lot of kinfolk, how ya doin cousin???:wink:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

can’t wait for the 1000 island pics

Only got 1 good one. The guy I asked to remind me to take my camera, only remember on the last day, after I Bit**ed him out for 3 days!

it’s ok. I’ll get thru it. i’m kinda used to that kind of disappointment in this forum since you ran macdaddy off

Heck! I said that, because I can’t say Hell. I thought your alter ego 23, did that:question: I know he ran off the Colonblow guy!:smiley: Like I said in my other post, Pompous AH’S. Don’t crab in my creek!

PS: I just might post the pictures in the Freshwater Forum and you’ll never see them:smiley:

oh i’ll see em.

i liked colonblow. runnin him off was not cool

I’ll post them under my alias, (Colonblow):smiley: