sc fishing and camping locations

Guys I’m from nc I’m looking into a few trips down your way this year. Basically I’m looking for great saltwater fishing with camping close by. So far the edisto state park has caught my eye. Any one fish there? Anywhere else I should look into. Thx everyone.

The KOA in Mt. Pleasant and then from there you have Copahee, the Wando, Sullivan’s Island, Remley’s point at the Cooper/Wando. James Island county park from there you have Folly Beach, The Stono. All good fishing spots. Tight lines!

Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game II

www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

everyone should believe in something; i believe i’ll go fishing
-henry david thoreau

http://www.yakangler.com]

Omg I’ve got some work to do thank you very much!

Capers island is a great place to camp and fish. It may be a little chilly this time of the year.

16’7" Crestliner w/ 30hp Mercury

I’m going in April and probably every month till Oct.

Check out Hunting Island State Park, near Beaufort, you can fish all the estuaries of the Port Royal Sound and St. Helena Sound areas via yak. Beaufort is a small town with no night life to speak of - so if you are under 50 maybe Chs is a better choice for after fishing fun. The local bait shops know what the bite is like. Enjoy the low country.

Towee RiverMaster/20 hp

Riot Edge Yak Lowcountry Modified

I’m under 50 lol. But I have zero use for the city life. I’m looking to escape two toddlers and a wife. Thx guys keep them coming.