SC man accused of rape

Conway, SC man accused of rape. Maybe a little more than accused. :wink:

I saw that story. It said the girls boyfriend came in and heard moaning from the bedroom and kicked the door in and found him. He was fully clothed and the girl friend was naked. Now just who do you suspect was doing the moaning! Don’t know about you, but I don’t moan! Maybe cried rape, cause they got caught?:face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I saw that story. It said the girls boyfriend came in and heard moaning from the bedroom and kicked the door in and found him. He was fully clothed and the girl friend was naked. Now just who do you suspect was doing the moaning! Don’t know about you, but I don’t moan! Maybe cried rape, cause they got caught?:face_with_head_bandage:

Too many facts, Easy. I just like the azz-whooping picture.
quote:

Yea,now we all know you don’t moan…I feel violated.

Cape, if you hear me moaning, you have been violated:stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like jigsaw from Saw movies

quote:

If there was rape, the beating was not bad enough. But if the woman cried rape to keep her boyfriend from being mad at her, she just ruined that man’s life. Ass-beating, jail, prison, sex offender registry, lawyer fees - all because she didn’t want to admit she was cheating?

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by claim
quote:

If there was rape, the beating was not bad enough. But if the woman cried rape to keep her boyfriend from being mad at her, she just ruined that man’s life. Ass-beating, jail, prison, sex offender registry, lawyer fees - all because she didn’t want to admit she was cheating?

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

No doubt! You would think a rape would involve screaming and not moaning.

Rabbit hole was pretty deep on that story… The dude in the picture was accused of raping his nephew’s girlfriend at a party at the father’s house. Articles say that “rapist” was fully clothed and girlfriend was naked. Said the nephew left the house at 1 am on New Year’s eve and when he returned, he found this going on… Lots of fishy details there…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Rabbit hole was pretty deep on that story… The dude in the picture was accused of raping his nephew’s girlfriend at a party at the father’s house. Articles say that “rapist” was fully clothed and girlfriend was naked. Said the nephew left the house at 1 am on New Year’s eve and when he returned, he found this going on… Lots of fishy details there…

Nephew,uncle,girlfriend, fishy,horry county…I’m done guessing,hang em all.[:0]

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-268258.html
(**() women:roll_eyes:

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

quote:
Nephew,uncle,girlfriend, fishy,horry county...I'm done guessing,hang em all.

Isn’t that a reality show?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

DF, if it was I’d watch it:stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by claim But if the woman cried rape to keep her boyfriend from being mad at her, she just ruined that man's life. Ass-beating, jail, prison, sex offender registry, lawyer fees - all because she didn't want to admit she was cheating?

You’ll have to pardon me if I have ZERO sympathy for a man messing around with his nephew’s girlfriend. Even if it were completely consensual, he’s still reaping what he sowed. Out of all the negative consequences, perhaps he shouldn’t be on the sex offender registry (perhaps!) if the girl was not a minor and it was consensual on her part. But all the other consequences he earned fair and square.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Heard from a reliable source from up that way that the girlfriends name was “Mona” and it was consensual.
The boyfriend heard the uncle calling out her name and that’s when things got violent…

The couple have made up and are planning on moving to Myrtle Beach Manor.

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like Fritz a bit?

Making a woman moan w his clothes on probably rules him out.

I’d have to see a pic w his other eye open to see if there is any resemblance.

quote:

He looks more like Chris V then me.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

He looks more like Chris V then me.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Ha, you got a point! And dang you picked up on that quick. Do you have some kind of web site scraper that scans for your name? Impressive my friend...
quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Making a woman moan w his clothes on probably rules him out.

Well played sir!!!