SCSSA 50/50

Ran Miss PASCO with Scotty, Pipe hanger Todd, Tres D (fellow bulldog), and his lovely wife Kat…

I was afraid Kat was going to be some sorority queen Tres tricked at a Social in '89…instead, Kat got on the boat and said something like " I am a coon ass, y’all don’t feel like you have to act like you are around a girl today…" then she cracked a beer before we broke the rocks…good people

The wind blew out our map as we hit the end of the rocks… Tres reached over to get it and lost his Costas in the process…

Set up at the RT and worked the ledge to 250 in the AM. Got a nice bite on the planer that ended up being a big dolphin… Tres put a lot of heat on the fish and the snap swivel broke…

Got some fish here and there… then the very way back bart… easily 300 yards… makes the noise one associates with a good fish on said reel… Kat wants in on the action… so, she holsters the Tiagra 50 W LRS which is pretty big along with probably 400 yards of line out at this point and sets in for the fight… We see some jumps way off and think it is a small marlin… 20 minutes later, the fish jumps again and we see it is a big dolphin… knowing that a 1st place dolphin would pay around $8k for both tourneys made my panties get moist… the fish gets about 30 feet from where I can get the leader and the reel crowns due to improper level winding (I am pretty sure she will not let that happen again) she is beat up and worn out when we tell her that she is going to have to open the bail and let out a good bit of line…she does and the fish makes some nice jumps… I get a leader and the fish darts under the boat…this happens twice… this was a tough fish…finally after doing everything I could do to try and lose the fish, we get a gaff in it and put it in the box…

At this point, we are pretty wound up, we have a big dolphin in the box before noon in a tourney…

We head to an area that looked good on Roff’s… talk to Gordo and he says they are getting sail action out th

Next time I read something that long, it better have some ******* pictures… Let’s at least see a picture of the mermaid that you guys had onboard.

did you all pick up two people up at a dock downtown fri morning?

If you did lovely indeed…

so the moral of the story is - you got to fish hard for 2 days and had a very large time…

quote:
Originally posted by BRASCOFEVA

did you all pick up two people up at a dock downtown fri morning?

If you did lovely indeed…

That was us… weren’t y’all supposed to be following us?

This is not a chawade…

We need total concentwation…

yes,but he wanted to wait for sunrise(no nav light) and yall were rolling thru the harbor.