sea school

I am going for my captains lic. (6 pac) what are your thaughts on enroaling in sea school charleston rather than studying a course revue and takeing the test??

I took mariner’s learning system online. It is nice because you can do it on your own time, but check their testing dates to make sure they fit your schedule. I have a very hectic schedule, and I took the course in January but was unable to take my final test until june so I had to learn everything again once the test came around. I guess it depends whether you prefer teaching yourself or having someone else teach you. If you are experienced, the online version might be best because I was able to skip over a lot of it.

Sea School helps a lot with getting everything done the correct way with exactly what you need. Ie- drug test, physical, paperwork, first aid, cpr, etc. Just watch out for the spelling test at the end of the course.

yella bote
black motor

i prefer the 2pac- three times easier to get and just as thugged out.

sea school 100%
they have it down to a science

the coast guard test and really through and quite intense. the sea school class is well worth it. They help you prepare for all aspects of what you need to know for the test and the coast guard works with sea school and allows for the shortened sea school test rather than the long and intense coast guard test. The people that run sea school are really helpful. SeaSchool 100%

quote:
Originally posted by FishnBarrels

the coast guard test and really through and quite intense. the sea school class is well worth it. They help you prepare for all aspects of what you need to know for the test and the coast guard works with sea school and allows for the shortened sea school test rather than the long and intense coast guard test. The people that run sea school are really helpful. SeaSchool 100%

Bingo... Sea school get's to administer their own version of the test... The version that they help you study for...

Do they help you with the drug test too?

Sea School all the way. I think they have cliff notes for the drug test.

quote:
Originally posted by know it all

yes, if your urine is dirty, they will provide clean urine for you!

sea school. BTW use a mechanical pencil when plotting charts. I missed getting a perfect score on my 100 ton by one. I was off one degree due to a dull pencil ( last question on test) one degree of error over a mile is 92 feet.

Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish.

quote:
Originally posted by know it all

Just eat a lot of poppy seed before you take it so you have a good excuse when you fail...