Seeking a Fishing Partner

I am seeking a fishing partner for Lake Marion Manning, Summerton, Sumter please respond or drop me a private message.

The Lord said “follow me and I will make you a fisher of men”

I live in Manning, near the dam. What you got in mind? :smiley:

I have to preference to fish during the week for catfish and crappie pontoon boat, or Jon Boat I have the boats & the time as I am retired. I live on Pocahontas Circle near Lanes. I fish Packs to Potato Creek. I fish Sparkleberry Swamp from the lake side Packs to Remini. I also fish Mt.Pleasant and Cape Romain. What to fish the brickyard hard. I would like to discuss 803 696 1007. I am retired so my schedule has few conflicts.

The Lord said “follow me and I will make you a fisher of men”

OK, sounds good! I’m semi retired, so my time is pretty much open too! I live off of Patriot Drive. I’ll give you a call. BTW, I have a 443 area code number, ( moved here from MD a few years ago) so if you don’t take calls from folks you don’t know, that’s what will show with my number. I primarily fish for bass, panfish & Stripers, but am open to fishing for anything! Jim

Enjoyed talking with you! :smiley:

Waiting for a report y’all.
Hope you got together.
It would take several lifetimes to figure that stretch out so teaming up is a great idea!