Sellsfish

Sorry to hear that Paul, but good to know that you are still mongering and we can still contact you for our fish supply!

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 20 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 17 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Might be time to hit the AT!

Sad to know it didn’t make it. But if a $400/month nut is enough to close a business, then the business wasn’t healthy anyway. I never felt like that business would make it. IMO the place to put an upscale, premium niche’ business is as far away from a Summerville strip mall as possible. With his fish/seafood knowledge and savvy, somewhere downtown or Mt Plastic would be where to go. Once you get the hipsters all taklking about the salmon pastrami and the Mt Range Rover milfs buying organic for their kids lunches, I would have bet it would have been a bustling business.

Maybe he just got tired of doing it. Everybody needs a change sometimes. I’d go batcrap crazy working in a retail store.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Good point. I wouldn’t make it to the second week.

quote:
Originally posted by Jerk Bait

Sad to know it didn’t make it. But if a $400/month nut is enough to close a business, then the business wasn’t healthy anyway. I never felt like that business would make it. IMO the place to put an upscale, premium niche’ business is as far away from a Summerville strip mall as possible. With his fish/seafood knowledge and savvy, somewhere downtown or Mt Plastic would be where to go. Once you get the hipsters all taklking about the salmon pastrami and the Mt Range Rover milfs buying organic for their kids lunches, I would have bet it would have been a bustling business.

Wow, didnt know the business was in trouble, I was always under the impression that it was a booming business and Paul was doing very well there. I guess its like the restaurant business, more than half of the ones you assume are raking in the money go under within 5 years. Truth.

Tell me about these Mt range rover milfs

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Hey Fred
I don’t know Paul personally but him being a Marine</font id=“red”> he will
adapt and over come the obstacles … Good luck Paul ! Thanks for serving …:smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Jerk Bait

It was not just a $400 a month increase in rent, everything was going up. And yes cracker I was tired of it and so was my wife. you would not believe the strain that owning/running a small business puts on a family and a marriage. I can’t tell you how much better it is felt, this past four weeks not having to worry about the store. Could I have kept it going and made a profit, of course I could but the money is better and easier on the wholesale side with out the huge overhead. And I would never open a business in Mount Pleasant with all those miserable rotten women that act like the world owes them something. Walk around Whole Foods and look at the scowls on those women’s faces. Chris my target date is March 1, and I will go over my gear list with you before then. Like I said earlier if y’all need something let me know I’ll try to get it for you, best of luck …Paul

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

I’ve always been intrigued by the hatred towards Mt. Pleasant, I guess if you can make that comment towards them then someone from Mount Pleasant could tell you that if you can’t afford to keep the doors open in Summerville then you wouldn’t be able to do it in MP either. Especially if that’s your attitude towards women from MP. The few times I’ve been in whole foods I get nothing but smiles and hellos, who knows though, it could just be the hair. I hope this doesn’t mean I need a new lobster meat supplier

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Ha ha, Mt. P does have that reputation, alot of middle aged, separated or divorced females. Probably not the happiest group of people is probably accurate… There are lots of b–sh-- crazy girls out there in general, I know this firsthand.

That hair opens alotta doors I’m thinking

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

middle aged divorcees who shop WF are easy. Confirm or deny

Fritz, like the old saying from the sewer worker…if you stand-in **** long enough you don’t smell anything

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

And yes I will still get your lobster meat for you

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

I’m more inclined to think the shoppers in WF are more suckers than unhappy.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

they are suckers [but it’s organic].

theres a checkout clerk at wf mt p, pretty confident she’s a wican

quote:
And yes cracker I was tired of it and so was my wife. you would not believe the strain that owning/running a small business puts on a family and a marriage. I can't tell you how much better it is felt,

I know that feeling well and understand it completely. So does my wife, and we’re down sizing too. Best of luck to you, although as a Marine knows, it aint about luck. It’s about making choices and preparation for what we expect to happen next.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

[quote]Originally posted by PeaPod

middle aged divorcees who shop WF are easy. Confirm or deny

I hope this is true, I’m so gonna change grocery stores…The IGA has constantly let me down…

cape, you could try Walmart! You know, gradually work you way to the more upscale! Wouldn’t want you go into shock[:0]