Several days on the water (late report)

It’s been a while since i’ve been on to post a report. Been out a few times earlier this year but not much to talk about. I was finaly able to get out on the water several days last week. I convinced my two neighbors to go with me to the Wando area to see what we could round up. We had some great days of fishing and caught quite a few fish but between the storm dodging and windy conditions we had to work hard for each one of them. We each caught a inshore slam all three days we went out and a few nice keeper sheepshead also. We were using everything under the sun for bait mud minnows, live mullet, mud crabs, shrimp, trout tricks and other artificials. Fished both the incomming and out going tide all three days. The majority of the fish were caught on the incomming to high tide with mm and live mullet on a carolina rig. Most of the redfish were over slot but caught a few in the upper end of the slot also. The majority of the trout we caught were in the 15" to 17" range. All the flounder were just over 14" except for one 19". Four keeper sheeps two 15" one 16" and one 19". Cant wait to get back out there and wet some lines.

[img]http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/uploaded/DDS2/201372331334_101

you had a good day!

Lot of good looking fish there!

Great pics! Heck of a haul. Thanks for sharing.

good work fellas! nice few days on the water!

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

WHATEVER!!!

JK! Nice fish.

Wonder if Im ever gonna get an invite.

quote:
Originally posted by corey1031

WHATEVER!!!

JK! Nice fish.

Wonder if Im ever gonna get an invite.

Corey1031 Whenever you’re ready I am and by the way it seems like whenever you’re off work it’s raining.

2005 180 Flats Fox w/115 Yamaha 4 stroke
1996 1436 War Eagle w/25 Evinrude 2 stroke

Good Job! Nice Pics!

2200 Hydrasports, 225 Optimax

Awesome few days keep up the good work … nice sheep

Nice fish! Its good to hear about people doing well.
Did you wear that shirt every day? :smiley:

Nice post. Nice boat!

2004 Scout 187 Sportfish
115 Yamaha

Thanks guys it was a great time and some quality fish to go with it.

quote:
Originally posted by yakman72

Nice fish! Its good to hear about people doing well.
Did you wear that shirt every day? :smiley:

Yakman,
Not sure what you see? Appears to be three different shirts to me solid white, gray “prop off”, gray “roses and ruins”. Not saying you wouldnt see me in the same shirt a couple days a week.:smiley:

2005 180 Flats Fox w/115 Yamaha 4 stroke
1996 1436 War Eagle w/25 Evinrude 2 stroke