shady lady and a roooooooookie crew 5/23 pics

Headed south out of edisto @ 4:30 and had lines in by 6:30. Fairly slow day but interesting because it was just three of us. One had been out twice and one not past the beach. After some colorful coaching they got the hang of it and put 10 dolphin in the box. Two were 35 plus. Turned out to be a great day with friends and fish on the blue water. We became a proud sponsor of Coors Light and had a a sweet ride home with a Hot cheering section on the beach. Getting at it again when weather permits. I hope everyone did well that fished. Pics tomorrow.

img]

mg]

]

g] Weeds do exist

Great job SL. Clayton and I are planning to make a run at it this week if weather permits. Maybe we will catch up with yall sometime out there. Leah and I will be in Edisto in July for a week and maybe we can catch up with yall if you are around. Good job on all the fish you are catching.`

We on it. Drag the boat to Edisto and go with us>>>>> We are trying to fish once a week. Luck so far. We will try and arrange a cheering section on the beach for yall!!!:smiley:

Shady…so how did your rookies do near those storm cells? amd maybe I should have brought you in a little closer so you of at least got some washdown a little earlier:smiley:

Mike Crouch
Sea Tow Charleston
843-881-8949
Sea School Charleston
843-747-1000
www.seatow.com
www.seaschool.com

Sorry Mike. I think you have me confused with another boat. No storm cells yesterday and thankfully no seatow but glad you guys are there to help.

Way to go on the fish. Rookies or not sounds like a good day on the water.

240 Outrage

Shady…who knew there was more than one boat named shady lady:smiley:…anyhow, glad the days with the “rookies” worked out…now if could only get the Mrs to past sight of land

Mike Crouch
Sea Tow Charleston
843-881-8949
Sea School Charleston
843-747-1000
www.seatow.com
www.seaschool.com

Mike, I still think you have me confused with another boat and I thought I was the only Shady Lady out there. Shady Lady II is a Blue Cape Horn 31. Thanks for the post anyway.