Shark fishing?

I’m staying at pawleys this week and been trying to get my boys on some sharks. We fished murrells inlet with no luck. Headed to GT soon, any help or advice where to go would be great. I’ve never been in winyah bay . I’m in a 219 Key West cc. Thanks for any help!

With that boat you should be fine to go down to the jetties & fish that general area, probably best area to try & pick up some sharks. Be carefull, the bay has some sandbars underwater so try to keep to the main channels when going from a to b. You can catch some stingrays & cut the wings up for bait & to blood the water. If you come out of ferry landing & go toward GT as soon as you come out of the man made part go left (north). There will be some docks on your left & a strip of land on your right, fish out in front of those dock with shrimp. If you look on Google maps that strip of land is called “middle ground”. You should have no problem picking up some stingrays there. Most will be 12" to 24" across so we just toss them in a plastic tote & then once we got a few cut them up.
Hope you have good luck…

We saw a big bull shark in Jones Creek last week and caught 3 bonnetheads and a stingray by accident fishing wish frozen shrimp at the mouth of Jones creek where it comes into North Inlet. All near high tide incoming.

I appreciate the help and advice. Thanks a lot! We went out today, it was so calm I ran out to GT nearshore reef and burned through 2lbs of squid on undersized sea bass. Boys had a blast tho. Came back to the jetties and anchored. We had a ladyfish for cut bait we had caught. We had one hook up on a good size shark, it was jumping like crazy. Spinner shark maybe? Finally broke off tho. Then we pulled up on a beach on the left before the north jetty and hang out a while. Great day on the water. Loved the area down there!

Use fresh dead blue crabs at the north wb jetty. You will clean up.