Shark!

http://i.imgur.com/Id3VE0u.gifv

If that were me, the water would def not have been clear…

Na, ED! Maybe a little Yellow with some Brown mixed in![:0]

The squid squirts out a brown\black ink to confuse it’s predators… I might use the same defense as the squid…

i wanna see how it ended. did he get a shot off down its throat?

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

i wanna see how it ended. did he get a shot off down its throat?

Looked like that. There was some blood coming out and bands came loose.

CODE BROWN CODE BROWN CODE BROWN!

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

That’s why I’ve always been scared to scuba dive. That’s crazy stuff. Good thing the diver saw it coming and was not blind sided. Wonder what triggered the shark to attack?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

if youre just diving, they usually wont mess with you. that guy was a free diver that was spear fishing, so there was most likely blood in the water from him spearing other fish, which probably got the shark riled up.

correct me if im wrong

quote:

if youre just diving, they usually wont mess with you. that guy was a free diver that was spear fishing, so there was most likely blood in the water from him spearing other fish, which probably got the shark riled up.

correct me if im wrong

Usually being the important word! I’ll bet you are right about prior blood in the water mechanic.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

SHART!

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

We didn’t really see the full story, but when the diver rocketed up to the top the shark might have thought he looked like prey trying to escape. You know, kind of like running from a dog.

That being said, it’s clear that he did NOT shoot a fish on that dive. Freedivers typically do not reload their gun underwater. He came up with a loaded gun and it was discharged in the shark’s mouth. It could be that he had already shot some fish, or they were chumming, or shark was nuts. Video doesn’t show enough backstory.

can sharks get rabies…

quote:

can sharks get rabies…

I bet they can if they bite a rabid raccoon. ;-P

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Dang! It’s a good thing that wasn’t a speargun free zone.

“Choke me in the shallow water before I get too deep”

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-10/bull-shark-attacks-man-off-far-north-queensland-coast/8172256

well maybe they should start testing those reef raccoons