shipping out today.

I am at the hotel waiting to be shipped out to army bct. i hope all of you well and keep catching fish. someone has to compensate for the lack of fish catching due to me being gone. haha

quote:
Originally posted by cgmargate

I am at the hotel waiting to be shipped out to army bct. i hope all of you well and keep catching fish. someone has to compensate for the lack of fish catching due to me being gone.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>A dedicated fisherman won’t let that stop you from scouting fishing locations. So, always be ready to wet a line. And I am not talking about the ladies that hang out around army bases. :smiley:

If you ever doubt our appreciation of your service, just drop us a line. We will let you know how much we do.

Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed. Serve, survive, and return home safe and sound. Thank you and your brothers in arms.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Thanks for your willingness to serve. I will not be a major threat to the fish population while you are gone.

Good Luck God Bless

Brian

Woodfloats?

good luck and be safe Cody, your old man is going to miss you.

God Bless and good hunting and stay safe over there. Big Thank You for your service.

Russ B. Formerly known here as “Top2Bottom1”
www.joinrfa.org
God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy

GOD bless, and be safe. Thanks for being there when you are most needed.

I wish you the best and thanks for all you do so we can enjoy this great land!

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

Thank you for volunteering to look after me and my family. We are grateful. Godspeed.

The Army will be an experience that will shape your life forever.

Thanks for serving.

That said, buy yourself a set of travel rods, I suggest a 5 wt fly, 8 wt fly, ultra light sping, Medium Heavy spin and possibly even a heavy baitcaster. Then, take your rods, reels and a small selection of lures and flies with you where ever you go (After Basic Training of course. Taking such things to Basic Training is a guarantee to never see them again.), and fish the world.

I have fished 27 countries while in the Army and since I retired 8 years ago… Only two of those countries in the last eight. I was also able to fish every state in the union (Though most of them before I joined, thanks to a mother who took us on summer vacations all over the country.)

Make the most of your service, and try to get stationed overseas, in Europe, Asia or the Middle East. It will make you appreciate America so much more.

Again, thank you for serving,

YakontheFly
SSG, US Army (Ret)

Those who can’t fish, spend too much on seafood!

I served 23 years and though tough at times was a great life.Be safe and God speed!!!

Stonoman

As an active duty submariner myself, thank you, and good luck.

Sea Chaser 1950RG
Suzuki DF140

Thank you and they’ll be waitin on you when you get back!

Capt. Tim Cutting
www.fishthegeorgiacoast.com

By now, you must be wondering what the heyuhl you have done! Be safe, be alert and listen to your sergeants. Godspeed, brother.

Ft Jackson? Go fish in Wateree River, or Lk Murray!

May God put a hedge of safety around you!

Good luck man!

“I’d hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Bravo, and Godspeed! Safe return.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarine.net
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862