Shrimp, Trout,Lady and Flounder

Stupid ammounts of shrimp in my bait creek. Loaded up, dumped the trapds and headed out. The trout weren’t interested in shrimp for some reason though. did catch 3 though. 1 flounder as well. 26 keeper crabs saved the day. Bout to meal out on them right now.
Good luck!

we too caught a abundent amount of bat shrimp…wish they had been big enought to eat! bite was slow for us on the trout too. wish we had seen you out and about. bay/sound out by metal trades got rough on the way back across it. enjoy the crabs! i pigged out on some twice last week

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Somehow we miss each other all the time. That green boat was pulling out when we put in at low tide. Fished the trades and that was the first time I got skunked in that spot. Crabs were nice! I’ve been fishing the Stono inlet/Kiawa river lately because I’m moving down that way after I sell my house. Crabbing is way slower down there. I guess because it’s closer to the ocean?
Good luck!

“Junk always sounds best.”

Somehow we miss each other all the time. That green boat was pulling out when we put in at low tide. Fished the trades and that was the first time I got skunked in that spot. Crabs were nice! I’ve been fishing the Stono inlet/Kiawa river lately because I’m moving down that way after I sell my house. Crabbing is way slower down there. I guess because it’s closer to the ocean?
Good luck!

“Junk always sounds best.”