shrimping around edisto

Alright everybody its getting close to that time ive already got my poles net fromt deck and light ready for this coming season. Now my question is I normally shrimp greys hill and that area but this year im starting a new job near edisto beach and will be staying in that area at some friends house. My question is ive never treid shrimping around edisto and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they did last year and if so do you usually shrimp grass line or some of the mud flats around the area. I dont wamt anyones spot just recommendations of a good general area that does good around edisto. As a young boy I remember going with my pops and his friends and they usuallywemt somewhere on the toogadoo river area. So Iif anyone has any Iinfo about this area to please fill me in. It will mainly be me going bymyself unless the wife goes so if anyone is interested in shrimping friday and Saturday nights just let me know. My boat is a 16ft by 74in crappie hunter special and I have a 5 ft fromt deck perfect for shrimpingand bowfishing which I might try to do both some nights. Thanks in advance
Jason

Check your PM’s.

Olde Man Charters
843-478-1538
Oldemancharters@gmail.com
286 Seafox/Twin 300’s

You might have to hit greys if no luck to the north. It’s loaded down this year. Still small but they’ll grow

my troubles wash away when I’m on the water

PM sent

Last year sucked in the North Edisto. Usually shrimp the Flats. Half the size shrimp of the Harbor or bulls Bay But close to home and not as crowded. As long as you don’t mind making 200 cast for half a cooler of 3.5 inch shrimp them come join us