Skatell's

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

I thought you were supposed to go to Jareds?

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

But NOT the Jared from Subway. That guy is creepy and would try to fondle her.
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

I thought you were supposed to go to Jareds?

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

But NOT the Jared from Subway. That guy is creepy and would try to fondle her.

Nahh, she’s too old…

He only puts his meat into fresh buns…

RBF

Man, you guys have 2 much money! I paid $22.00 apiece for 2 gold bands, when I got married! Still have it on and not sure it will come off over the knuckle, with grease!

Reeds is a good place also.

Double D.

quote:
Man, you guys have 2 much money! I paid $22.00 apiece for 2 gold bands, when I got married! Still have it on and not sure it will come off over the knuckle, with grease!

I’m with you, we paid about $25 for my gold band, $100 for her engagement ring and wedding band. They worked just fine, still working just fine :smiley: That probably was a months pay for us in 1974.

Marriage isn’t about an expensive ring.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Be smart, enthusiastic, and risk adverse. Just find the ring you both want. Talk to Vinny and sign for the longest financing terms available. Execute the loan agreement with the ring as collateral. When she disagrees with you drinking moonshine with naked ladies… Quit paying on the ring and let Vinny repo…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

He only puts his meat into fresh buns…

RBF

ohhhhh... wow!
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Be smart, enthusiastic, and risk adverse. Just find the ring you both want. Talk to Vinny and sign for the longest financing terms available. Execute the loan agreement with the ring as collateral. When she disagrees with you drinking moonshine with naked ladies… Quit paying on the ring and let Vinny repo…

RBF

That's a great plan, but anyone named Vinny or Vito is going to want your knee caps as collateral as well...