Skatell's

Let’s hear it…the good, the bad, the ugly.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Are you about to ask the big question?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

fairly soon

congrats…every kiss begins with mkay…I went with Geiss and Sons downtown for engagement and wedding rings and was very pleased…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Big congratulations!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

DEAD MAN WALKIN!!!

I have nothing but awesome things to say about Skatells. I Skatelled my wife a year ago and they were great to work with. I went in there without a clue and they hooked me up. My wife loved the Diamond and wedding band and I feel like I got a great deal. We just went back and she got another band to pimp out the set a little more.

I also brought them my grandmothers old diamond that my mom had set in some yellow gold. It was a pretty diamond but the wife likes platinum or white gold. We were working with the owner Jason’s wife, forget her name, and she suggested that for $65 they dip the band in white gold. Now my wifes rocking another diamond on her right hand and my Grandmothers diamond doesn’t sit wasting away in the safe. My wifes happy as a clam, for now, and I came out smelling like roses!

I would also ask them about shipping options so you don’t have to pick it up at the store. If you do it right you could save some money, so ask them! :wink:

Matt
20’ Sea Hunt w/F150

Hey congrats Andy, was wondering when it was gonna happen !!!

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Yeah George, keeps pushing it back but it’s finally going to happen soon. The plan is mentally in place, but not fully setup yet.

Thanks bubbbie. Just trying to hear some thoughts that aren’t the google reviews. Been to the Mt. P store to looked. Just wasn’t too impressed by the price just yet.

Congrats Andy! Been with mine for 26+ years. Kind of questions her sense of judgment but hey, works for me.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

without pix, all this wife talk is useless

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I thought you were supposed to go to Jareds?

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I heard you were supposed to spend 2 months pay on an engagement ring, so I chose June and July 1975, when I was 15.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

and how did that work out for you in terms of scoring at mattress polo? i’m thinking it’s been a low scoring affair, a battle of defense. like last night

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

ouch!

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Seen pics of her; beautiful lady ;;;; Pea you got no manners :frowning_face:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Fully expected the pics comment. But sorry, ain’t happening. Mid-late 20’s, South Carolinian, and not the corn fed variety…use your imagination Pea!

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

and how did that work out for you in terms of scoring at mattress polo? i’m thinking it’s been a low scoring affair, a battle of defense. like last night

Let’s just say that having low expectations helps.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

finally some honesty on this site. Quite refreshing

I believe it is only proper for Mac Daddy to offer up pro bono services to wed these two wonderful people, and to provide guidance as the chaperone for the honeymoon.

Talk about a defensive mattress polo match…

RBF