Skinne you buying when the ipo comes out

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/snapchat-paid-its-third-cofounder-dollar158-million-in-cash-to-disappear/ar-AAmzasP?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

Snapchat has never made money and most likely never will make money from one of the articles I read about it, yet the company has a value of 20-25 Billion dollars.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Couldn’t imagine being that young and then having that much money dumped on me. He deserved the money after getting screwed over by the other guys. Real down to earth kid, too. Last I heard from his uncle he was living here in Charleston loving life.

Ewwww… 25B valuation with 59 million in revenue? That being said, they are projecting 500M - 1B in revenue in 2017.

I can’t remember the exact number, but something like 70-80% of IPO’s stock price end up lower than where they started after year 1…

I think FB was the only IPO that I bought… I got a 100% return on it, but even then, I sold out a bit early… I think I sold around $60 if I recall…

Snap Chat will use the advertising model to generate most of their revenue, and I would never buy stock during it’s initial offering. Always wait a month or two.

02’ Seapro 17’CC w/ 90 yamaha 2stroke

The mobile ad biz is a nothingburger, IMO. Great claims, but little worth. The market will, eventually, figure it out.