Skinnee's stolen numbers.

So Fritz jacked your numbers?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

The captain was never named. There was a hypothetical scenario described where a captain was invited on a boat and once the grouper started flying over the rails, the hand held GPS surfaced from the "ditch bag"...
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

The captain was never named. There was a hypothetical scenario described where a captain was invited on a boat and once the grouper started flying over the rails, the hand held GPS surfaced from the "ditch bag"...

Ok so this is a thought problem. Not a real scenario. Got it, carry on

I still want to know who jacked the filet knife:question:

Pretty sure If I wanted some numbers to a primo grouper spot holding 15lb fish that Natureboy would give them to me If I asked him to. You keep flattering yourself thinking something of yours was stolen.

I sure do miss that filet knife. Was a sweet MIster Twister dual blade.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

You keep flattering yourself thinking something of yours was stolen.

Technically YOU flattered me... Didn't you actually start this thread?

Once skipped a garmin etrex across the boat wake. Was pretty cool…

http://www.sustainablefishing.org/

www.marshtackycarbon.com

Luke 8:22-25

quote:
Originally posted by Phin

Once skipped a garmin etrex across the boat wake. Was pretty cool…

http://www.sustainablefishing.org/

www.marshtackycarbon.com

Luke 8:22-25

Are you sure the guy wasn't just checking to see how far he was from his other numbers? I hear that's a possibility.

That and to ensure your safety home to see your kids and we already established how important kids are.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Come to think of it, I may have hit the MOB function when that one idiot friend of yours jumped in with his scuba gear without his air on.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Come to think of it, I may have hit the MOB function when that one idiot friend of yours jumped in with his scuba gear without his air on.

That was pretty funny (*hypothetically speaking of course)!!! A video link would be helpful to illustrate this!!!