Skips propeller shop

Skip asked me to put up a post directed to the member of the site that brought in a large stainless steel propeller that needed welding, and skip let him borrow a prop. Well he would like his prop back and for you to pay for the labor and pick up your prop. He said he is called you numerous times.

Can’t trust people these days…Skip is a great guy! Sucks to hear this happened to him.

Why not call him out?

Call him from a different number… or from 100 different numbers at all hours.

First, Most, Biggest

You mean Mike?

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

You mean Mike?

Mike ____ Skip same difference! Mikes one great dude!!

What sucks is that a businessman choose to go out on a limb and trust that his helping a person would not lead to this. Shame we still can’t use a “Gentleman’s Handshake”.

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Skip asked me to put up a post directed to the member of the site that brought in a large stainless steel propeller that needed welding, and skip let him borrow a prop. Well he would like his prop back and for you to pay for the labor and pick up your prop. He said he is called you numerous times. - sellsfish

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

The guy definitely sounds like he is “a member”. :wink:

That’s crazy Mike didn’t take a credit card or payment to cover the loaner first. Then he could sell the repaired prop and be good to go. He is definitely old school, but then again my granddad wouldn’t have done this at his tire business back in 1955 let alone 2015.

Hope it works out.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115