Skunked Cherry Grove inlet+Sunday morning

Haven’t been in the Marsh in a while. Put in about 5:30 last night dead low tide. Figured it would not be too busy on a weekday evening. Only about a half a dozen boats on the water. Could not buy a bite. Fished till about 8. Was going to try icw and jetties this morning pounding rain with high winds. Work on my honey do list this morning and give it a shot this. afternoon.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Thanks for the report. I usually fish the area around late July/early August when on family vacation. Any tips for that time of year?

If you going to fish the
marsh. Your best bet is fish weekdays. mornings and evenings to try to avoid the big crowds.
Afternoon trip. Got in water about 4:30 ran to the jetties. Made a quick stop dunn sound for bait. The mullet have showed up. wife got this sheeps head.And a couple toadfish. Only fished about 30 minutes.Thunderstorms started moving in so we hauled butt. Got back to the landing just as the bottom fell out.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

In the water 7:30 back home by 11. Headed out to some of the creeks backside of Bird island. All we managed was 1 red and 1 flounder. It was super nice no wind cloudy and cool. And hardly anyone on the water.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Thanks for the info. Nice to get a cool day this time of year.