Skype????

Does anyone here use it? Pros/Cons? Our son is down there at CofC and it would be nice to be able to talk to him and see him occasionally.

Thanks

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

My sister uses it a lot, they live in Va. and its nice to see them face to face so to speak. Her husband travels a lot and he Skype’s with them every evening when he’s gone.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I use it so my 1yo can see her grandparents up in snow country and vice versa. It’s free to download so there isn’t a lot of downside to trying it. As long as both sides have a decent internet connection you will like it. My inlaws have crappy internet and they usually get cut off a couple of times during conversations, but even then they still like it because they get to see the baby

18ft Polar CC 115 Yam.

“Pamplona is no place to bring your wife” Earnest Hemmingway

Skype very good

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
President, Summerville Saltwater Anglers

Mom’s been on it for a couple of years with her sister’s and brother in England. She loves it.

I use it to talk to friends across the country and around the world. Both parties need a good internet connection for it to work well. If one party has a spotty connection, it can get slow and laggy.

i used it once but not on my device,it was cool. If it would have been on my phone, i likely wouldnt know how to work it. BTW DF i got the swype text and love it.

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

Thanks for all the input, sounds like something we could use and enjoy. Yeah, Swype is pretty cool. Of course my kids had to tell me about it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.