slaughter house

Are there any close to Charleston? I know there are processors for deer and hog but I’m looking for mainly for cow parts.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Check Burbage Meats in Goose Creek. IIRC they do (or used to) slaughter/process on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I’ve used Winnigham’s a few times and was always satisfied. Getting hard to find a Slaughter house to kill and butcher Cows. Someone told me Cordrays can now Slaughter as well as butcher cows but a little more expensive. ?

Winningham’s Meats

Address: 1968 Cypress Campground Rd, Ridgeville, SC 29472
Phone: (843) 688-4289

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Burbages is great…but don’t go in there hungry!

Anchorage Farms on Wadmalaw Island…grass fed beef!

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

http://www.cordrays.com/cordray-farms-beef.html

Don’t have anything to be butchered. Trying to find a place to get some cow lips and ears. After I verify something through the DNR. I want to do something but was told what I am talking about is a trot line but there aren’t any hooks involved. Of course that means a trip to James Island because it is hard to get the person on the phone to understand.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I’ve been through this one- hooks or not - they refer to it as a trot line

Yeah That’s what I was told a few years back. I’m from Mobile and we ran a line for crabs. Used cow lips and ears tied in the line for bait. Called DNR and the guy on the phone called it a trot line and said I needed a permit for it and the cost depended on the size of the boat. The rule book only has one price but it says fifty hooks so I’m guessing that is about 200 feet of line and I want to run at between 500 to 1000 feet.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson