Slick, Abrasion Resistant Tape?

I am looking for something I used years ago on a job I had in college. It is a thick tape that is like plastic. I think it was like “ultra high molecular” tape. It was slick on one side and abrasion resistant with the other side being sticky. I want to put it on a rack to protect the rack and the things on it. Sorry to be so vague but that is all I can remember. Anyone?

DF, this the stuff you’re looking for?
http://catalog.cshyde.com/viewitems/ategories-tapes-with-adhesive-uhmw-tapes-1/uhmw-tape-acrylic-adhesive?

Yep, I think that is it. Thanks Easy!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Not a problem DF, now go get a box of wine for your wife:wink:

Our youngest is off on a Boy Scout camping trip. I’m coming down to kayak fish with Connor and then coming home to watch football. There WILL be wine here. Who knows what may happen.

Connor don’t read this.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom There WILL be wine here. Who knows what may happen.

Awesome. Let us know how things turn out

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

There’s wine here too. That usually means 20 minutes of

Netflix. And asleep by 9

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

DF, you know the rules around here! Without pictures, it didn’t happen! On second thought, never mind:roll_eyes::face_with_head_bandage: I’d need a box of wine, to look at that:wink:

quote:
Awesome. Let us know how things turn out

If you are married, you probably already know.

what happened on the kayak fishing trip DF? Seems like it was pretty windy Saturday morning

I came down. Connor and I fished along with 6-8 other intrepid yakkers. Wind wasn’t too bad. I started the morning with a nice trout and though that was a good sign. Nope. Ended the day with the trout (which I released) and a half dozen lady fish. Connor had a couple undersized flounders and one that spit the hook at the boat as well as 3 lizard fish and 8-9 lady fish. Not a great fish day but a good day to be on the water and a great day to spend with your son. We had a really good day and then had a late lunch and back to Columbia I came.

Thanks. Glad you got out.

I was told the cocks would cover, tradition of playing GA tough, hbc gonna coach em up, yada yada. I fell for it, and got soddomized. Gotta go find the text, pretty sure you’re the one who told me “ironclad, solid gold LOCK”

I thought they’d cover as well but, I’d NEVER say the Cocks are “ironclad, solid gold lock”… Sounds like Ricky or even Bonzo trying to trick you.