Slow tire leak

I have a slow tire leak I can’t find. I live on Johns Island. Any recommendations for a place that is trustworthy,honest, quick,and efficient?

Geralds Tire? They hot patched a tire for me one time. I’m thinking like $30? Lasted until it wore out.

Can of Fix-a-Flat :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Spray the tire down with windex. Let it set for a minute and it’ll bubble up at the leak. If nothing shows up on tire, spray some on the valve.

If you ain’t hooked, you ain’t doing it right.
14’ Duracraft w/twin 25 Johnsons
http://www.myspace.com/myduesouth

If you have a container large enough, fill it with water and put as much of the tire in as you can. You should eventually see bubbles coming from somewhere. I’d check around the valve first.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Dish detergent and water apply with paint brush. Will have to move the car some to get the entire tread area. It always works for me, and my wife ensures I get lots of practice!

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

The most difficult leak to find is a rim leak. On a hard to find leak I will over-inflate the tire to about 60 lbs and often you will hear the leak whistling.

Go have a tube put in it. You will never worry about it again for a $15-20 fix. I have about 60+ tires on farm equipment, this is the only real solution I have ever found.

You guys need to buy a plug kit and learn how to use it. It only costs about a quarter to fix a tire with a nail in it. It might cost a whole dollar if you have to replace a valve stem.

Put as much pressure in the tire as you can (at least 45psi) and then use any soapy concoction you feel like. A little dawn mixed with water in a spray bottle will do the trick.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki