Smoking wood

I’m looking for some seasoned oak, pecan, hickory, etc I can use to cook with. If anyone has some they are looking to get rid of please let me know. Thanks!

http://carolinamorningfirewood.com/

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

How much do you need? We have some seasoned oak and what I think is hickory, some of which we could part with . Seasoned for over a year.

I have some oak, probably a chord and a half, to two chords. Some already split. I’m in Lexington if you’re interested.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

How much do you need? We have some seasoned oak and what I think is hickory, some of which we could part with . Seasoned for over a year.

That would be great. I don’t need much, around 20-30 pieces.

in the Columbia area many folks use Gabby’s in Batesburg

they serve customers in Charleston that buy large amounts, find one of those businesses and they may sell you some, many are BBQ places

Pioneer 197SF

quote:
Originally posted by JiNative888
quote:

come and get it!! sent you an email.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JiNative888
quote:

come and get it!! sent you an email.

Thanks but I didn’t get an email. Here is my number if you want to text me 843-514-4274

I’m on James Island and have around 15 pecan trees. Just had a big limb drop. Probably won’t be seasoned for a few months but you’re welcome to come by and grab it if you want to store it. Pecan trees shed like dogs and I get all of my smoking wood walking around the backyard after the wind blows.

Bill 327-5735