1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
well dam. who knew?

i feel poor now. i only have a year rounder

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

If I only had one, I’d be on the way to the gun shop right now. Handguns are like saws, one for every need and occasion:smiley: We have a coping saw and a back saw for fine work. A hack saw for metal. A crosscut and ripping handsaw, a key hole saw and a sheet rock saw, a 5" and 7" circular saw, a small jig saw and a big Milwaukee sawzall. Got a radial arm saw, a table saw, and a band saw, and when things get tough, a Stihl chain saw. Same with my handguns :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

bigger round for lighter clothing? shotshell capability for summer, i get that. Gots me a polymer one for boardshorts, and a stainless mag for jeans.

and while “gecko” is an accepted colloquial designation in the lowcountry, those are Carolina anoles. we have invasive Mediterranean geckos here in the CHS area, elliptical pupils and very cool padded feet. wiggly, fast, multicolored, and nocturnal.

i don’t appreciate you two jacking warblers religion thread with gun talk.

be careful with your saws CL

quote:
and while "gecko" is an accepted colloquial designation in the lowcountry, those are Carolina anoles

Except this pair was in GA :smiley: We usually just call them lizards:smiley:

quote:
i don't appreciate you two jacking warblers religion thread with gun talk.

Get over it. Would you prefer gun talk, or speaking in tongues?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Mac Daddy, Satan is in heaven, but chained up?

I aint no expert, but I think Satan is running wild.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

quote:
Get over it.

I meant to put a smiley face behind that :smiley::sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

I think he’s a snake handler

Wonder if he speaks in tongues?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

Satan is in my golf swing.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

Are the snakes on a plane?

quote:
Originally posted by barbawang

bigger round for lighter clothing? shotshell capability for summer, i get that. Gots me a polymer one for boardshorts, and a stainless mag for jeans.

and while “gecko” is an accepted colloquial designation in the lowcountry, those are Carolina anoles. we have invasive Mediterranean geckos here in the CHS area, elliptical pupils and very cool padded feet. wiggly, fast, multicolored, and nocturnal.

Had no Idea we had Gecko’s here! In the Philippines some would let them in the house to eat bugs. Cool little rascles.

quote:
and while "gecko" is an accepted colloquial designation in the lowcountry, those are Carolina anoles.

I learn something new every day. Lot of smart people on this forum :sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com