Snake id

Found this in my neighborhood… Wasn’t quite sure what it is.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/redfish1231/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuj08fnqs.jpeg.html

17’ Mako

Don’t mess with that one! It’s an Adder! Just before they strike you can hear them! It sounds like they are going 1+1 equal’s 2! 2+2 equal’s 4! When they get up to 4+4 RUN. :wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Don’t mess with that one! It’s an Adder! Just before they strike you can hear them! It sounds like they are going 1+1 equal’s 2! 2+2 equal’s 4! When they get up to 4+4 RUN. :wink:

It took me a second… but I get it! you are a mess Easy!

Looks like a chicken snake/ rat snake. Can’t see it too well from the photo.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, I love that one! Just don’t get to pull it very often:imp::smiley:

Also looks like a garter snake. But, it is hard to tell. If you have a clearer photo and something to scale it by, I could give you a more solid answer.

j

Yellow rat snake. Let him live -

Rat snake had one of those crawl in the tree stand with me one evening
Last year

It sure ain’t poisonous, I’d give it a pass and let it go. It will kill some of your rats and mice.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I didn’t kill it - I found it on the side walk near my house.

17’ Mako

Screamingdrag, I think those Adders won’t be around much anymore! They can’t figure out how to do the new Common Core math!:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Screamingdrag, I think those Adders won’t be around much anymore! They can’t figure out how to do the new Common Core math!:smiley:

This actually was right in front of stiles point elementary … No joke

17’ Mako

I’m not Herpetologist, but that snake dead bo

ok…that’s too close to my house!!! that thing has to be at least 9 feet long!!! I think its a possum snake…lays there like its dead…unsuspecting person comes along bends down to look at it and it wraps around their body and chokes them to death!!!

I don’t like snakes…I respect them and appreciate them…and appreciate them even more if they stay away!

btw EASY…I like the ADDER SNAKE thing :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16