Snickers... Who all are allowed to move posts?

Looks like Fred is being vindictive and posted a “political” thread in “off topic”…

How about moving it where it belongs Fred…

1 Like

One man’s pride, is another man’s politics?

I can start flagging them “politics” if y’all would prefer, and let Admin decide… It’ll just be a “system mark” against Fred, etc. if/when Admin. agrees and deletes/moves…

I was actually trying to be nice and be open/upfront about it…

1 Like

Keep it up Barney…

Sure thing, Floyd…

1 Like

Here’s more “Declining Confrontation “

2 Likes

Shut up Bob!

Adults are conversing

‘System marks’, ‘Badges’ , flags, flagging, moving posts, PM’s to admin, hidden forums, BS,BS,BS!!!

Like children playing games, what the hell, oh yeah, IT nerds and whatever???

1 Like

The freaking troll says he was trying to be nice… LOL. If that was the case it would have consulted me and told me it was moving the thread and why, like EF had the courtesy to do when the troll disrespected my Dead Dad and sidelined a fishing topic. Let the flags fly, this place is on its deathbed all due to b.s. hateful trolling and those too sensitive to hearing the truth.

1 Like

Is this the same type of courtesy like Fred should have extended me before he put me on ignore… Perhaps Fred should practice what he preaches…

Speaking of ignore… Fred had stated I was on his ignore list which means I can’t contact him by PM either, so exactly how is it I was supposed to let him know? Fred wouldn’t have been able to see any public post I would make either if on ignore… Looks like Fred might not be telling the truth about having me on ignore, but there is no way I can tell…

The rest is a bunch of nonsense which Fred, like others here, is just spoiling for a fight…

Ok, good, I’m off recovering from surgery and I can see everyone is getting along so well like usual.

The idea behind the trust levels, flags, likes, etc is that the community can help to moderate the site by moving topics to their correct categories and notifying the admins of things we need to actually deal with. If you find people inappropriately moving topics please let me know.

Politics belong in the politics section only, not in the General->Off Topic.

1 Like

Hope your shoulder surgery went well.

Yeah best of luck. Did Jim Spearman do your shoulder? I go to the same church as he does and he’s got a nice house on Bay creek

Dr. Joe Eichinger did it, I probably wont be allowed to reel in any Mahi this year :frowning_face:

1 Like

How about an electric reel…

Hooker Electric Reels - PENN Fishing®️️

1 Like

I make a pretty good designated reel man…

LOL…
:smiley:

Guess you’re admitting that you’re the designated “Reel Man of Genius”… :rofl: