Snowpocalypse 2018

Is on its way and the resident meteorologist is MIA. I remember when he cared. As you were

You’re a hard man Pea.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

http://fauxcountrynews.com/charleston-residents-brace-for-apocalyptic-one-inch-of-snow/

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Is on its way and the resident meteorologist is MIA. I remember when he cared. As you were

He is busy in Nigeria…flew out after the New Year…quite a mess on his hands…and trying to find a Patagonya hat that fits.

Its pandemonium here…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

it just started freezing on contact here on James Is…check the National Weather Service new forecasts…saying somebody around here could see 4+ inches of snow…cool…somebody please make sure skinneej doesn’t attempt any stairs in this crap…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Already started to close bridges

http://www.live5news.com/story/37181422/first-alert-traffic-lowcountry-bridges-closing-because-of-ice

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

updated; actually surprised it took them this long to start

http://www.live5news.com/story/37181422/first-alert-traffic-lowcountry-bridges-closing-because-of-ice

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Looks like small hail here in Summerville. Ice coming down pretty steady. Not looking forward to this

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

Looks like small hail here in Summerville. Ice coming down pretty steady. Not looking forward to this

I know this concept is difficult for some to grasp, but let’s call it sleet…:smiley:

sleet
sl#275;t/
noun
noun: sleet

a form of precipitation consisting of ice pellets, often mixed with rain or snow.
    US
    a thin coating of ice formed by sleet or rain freezing on contact with a cold surface.

verb
verb: sleet; 3rd person present: sleets; past tense: sleeted; past participle: sleeted; gerund or present participle: sleeting

sleet falls.
"it was sleeting so hard we could barely see"

Jim Cantore would be so proud of you :).

Cantore isn’t half the man Bonzo is.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Are we judging by Hat size

quote:

That’s gonna leave a scar…from an administrator no less.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

You’re a hard man Pea.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

He’s full of sleet.

quote:

Just dam. Harsh

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

I know this concept is difficult for some to grasp, but let’s call it sleet…:smiley:

sleet
sl#275;t/
noun
noun: sleet

a form of precipitation consisting of ice pellets, often mixed with rain or snow.
    US
    a thin coating of ice formed by sleet or rain freezing on contact with a cold surface.

verb
verb: sleet; 3rd person present: sleets; past tense: sleeted; past participle: sleeted; gerund or present participle: sleeting

sleet falls.
"it was sleeting so hard we could barely see"

Look the storms been hard on all of us. 40 inch even had to delay going fishing by couple of hours today. But there’s no need for the condescension

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy
quote:

I am a friend before admin.

.SLEET has been replaced by big snowflakes here now, thankfully. I am not a fan of the SLEET.

I know you guys aren’t accustomed to this weather. The first you have to do is go to the grocery and buy a least a 30 day supply of milk, bread and water.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy
quote:

I am a friend before admin.

.SLEET has been replaced by big snowflakes here now, thankfully. I am not a fan of the SLEET.

friends before admin…I like that…and I also agree…

wish the sleet or snow would come to Jimmy Isle…still fricken raining here…and freezing on everything elevated…