So You Think Bird Chasers Are Bad Now?

You ain’t seen nothin yet!

At the Cola boat show:

All kidding aside, I think this would be fun to fish from…just not $15k fun

155HP, Garmin Echomap FF and a nice sound system

there’s a guy named Jet ski Brian check out his rig fishes the chesapeake

Tim, anything worth seeing at the boat show? I was thinking about going this afternoon, but the last time I went several years ago, it was a big disappointment.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter

Tim, anything worth seeing at the boat show? I was thinking about going this afternoon, but the last time I went several years ago, it was a big disappointment.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Nothing that really stuck out, but I enjoyed it. Still lots of pontoons of course, but more fishing boats this year than I seem to remember other years.

What ever became of that Blackjack in NC you were considering?

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff
quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter

-Team Gonna Fish

Nothing that really stuck out, but I enjoyed it. Still lots of pontoons of course, but more fishing boats this year than I seem to remember other years.

What ever became of that Blackjack in NC you were considering?

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Still considering it as well as several other boats. Life derailed us recently and I’ve had to put the boat search on hold for now to help take care of family.

-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll ne