- Placed into service in February 2010.
- Excellent condition. 100hr service routinely performed at dealer.
- All repair work done at dealer.
- 2500hrs (1100hrs on powerhead).
- Compression 120_120_120.
- 20" Shaft.
- In 2018, resealed lower unit, trim and tilt. New Trim motor and relay switch.
- Located in Charleston, SC.
- Motor available January 23rd.
Call or text 843-324-3332.
A la Mad Max “she’s the last of the V8s, the ducks guts!”
Last year they were made. Makes me feel good about the 350hrs I have on mine. Good luck with the sale. Those motors are the awesome.
I have a 2010 with less than 100 hrs… never been uncovered for more than 24hrs. Absolutely mint.
17’ Mako //90hp Mercury
16’ Alumacraft // 20hp Yamaha
14’ War Eagle // 9.8hp Tohatsu
17’ Key West // 90hp Yamaha