Sold!!!

Sold!!!

Still available. I will also consider trades for guns as well.

REELIN N DEALIN II

Still available. $1000.00 obo

REELIN N DEALIN II

Final price $800.00

REELIN N DEALIN II

quote:
Originally posted by tcrank

Final price $800.00

REELIN N DEALIN II

I don’t understand. You can buy them new for this price or cheaper. I would think you are about $100 too high still.

State Farm Agent
N Myrtle Beach

Brand new $106. Used excellent condition, between 60 and 70 is about all you can expect.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shimano-TLD15-Conventional-Lever-Drag-Reel-TLD-15-Extremely-Fast-Shipping-/181952169651?hash=item2a5d31c6b3:g:ZD0AAOxy-WxTB9te

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

He is selling the TLD 25’s not the 15’s. Plus rods are included in the price.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

quote:
Originally posted by Long Enuff

My bad, the ones listed below are TLD 15’s yours are 25’s.

Brand new $106. Used excellent condition, between 60 and 70 is about all you can expect.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shimano-TLD15-Conventional-Lever-Drag-Reel-TLD-15-Extremely-Fast-Shipping-/181952169651?hash=item2a5d31c6b3:g:ZD0AAOxy-WxTB9te

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

He is selling the TLD 25’s not the 15’s.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Yes they are on roller rods as well. They are also spooled and ready to go, but thank you trolls.

REELIN N DEALIN II

Thank you Reel Wicked for correcting those with reading comprehension issues. I see this site is still in the pits, and now understand why most of the original productive members have moved on.

REELIN N DEALIN II

What kind of guns are you looking for?

Bolt action rifles preferably, but I’m open to ideas

quote:
Originally posted by reelfree

What kind of guns are you looking for?

REELIN N DEALIN II

quote:
Originally posted by tcrank

Thank you Reel Wicked for correcting those with reading comprehension issues. I see this site is still in the pits, and now understand why most of the original productive members have moved on.

REELIN N DEALIN II

Thank you for correcting. I thought it was just the reels by the ready to go on rods comment. I’m not quite sure where the comment about the site being in the pits is coming from. I was just asking a question.

State Farm Agent
N Myrtle Beach