Southern Trash Charm

http://counton2.com/2015/09/15/thomas-ravenel-assaulted-in-downtown-charleston-bar-police-say/

nothing good happens after midnight, but T Rav wants the City to pay him 10$ million.

what a loser.

he sounds like one of these guys I work with…when they leave the bathroom with the seat down, they turn off the light/fan…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

He’s got to afford his cocaine somehow…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

that would be booger sugar......

He is really pathetic, Ive known him for many years and his family in the real estate business and have seen him out and about alot last few years. People who know him will tell you he has lots of mental problems, no excuse for conducting himself like white trash all the time though.

I’m just pissed the Newsless Courier does not allow its subscribers to leave comments after articles like this. Maybe ole T-Rav would read them and get his $h!t together. I doubt it though.

http://www.charlestonscene.com/article/20150916/CS/150919498/1007/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-expecting-second-child-together

Powder head will be 63 when this new baby is 10 years old.

Goes to show, there’s absolutely no correlation between money and class…:face_with_head_bandage:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

That’s not true Bart! I have no money and hence, No Class! Or should I say, Low Class:wink: Seems to work for me! You get what you see:smiley:

Read were him and his mentaly confused girl fiend are having another child. She says he travels a lot with his Polo team. I guess he was in training for a tough season hanging out in in the richest clubs around the nation.

she’s half his age but twice as stupid…ok, maybe not actually, but I liked the way that rolled off my tongue!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I heard he doesn’t like cocaine, but he does enjoy the way it smells…:sunglasses:

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

They are already fighting for custody of the first baby, both with lawyers and in court, and are now having a second? As dysfunctional as it gets.