Spatching This Cock

,I cant help help but think of the Gamecocks every time I break a plucked hen down, especially with football season right around the corner.

It always reminds me of when Spurrier quit in shame (just before having to face the mighty volunteers in his final season by the way) thus leaving the poor Coots with no backbone and in the shape we find them in today.

Daddy like

So anyway, we are having spatchedcoot tonight, pull up a chair and grab a thigh. Its about to smell good up in here

See ya in a couple hours

you should be as big as a house!! that looks almost as good as these ones. Maybe better.

Beer can AND Bacon

Geeze that looks good. Remember when you could buy those roadside on saturday from Kiwanis, or JC’s, or the booster club at the high school.

I never see those anymore

Ding, fries are done…

"
Beer can AND Bacon" don’t forget the onion stuffed in their “throat” and injected garlic creel butter and texas pete.

What age is it that food becomes the new sex in life? I’m in the 60/40 range right now.

HAHAHAHA Dang man way to kick my Gamecocks down that is funny right there. Nie bird though. I do remember that and was very torn down after that LSU game that year. However, he gave us a amazing run and will always appreciate him. I’m pumped for some Gamecock football this year. excited to see what we got. BTW, I hate playing tennessee when you wear all black. it’s hammurred us twice!!! I also hate rocky top, but to each their own.
GO COCKS!!