Spring Garden, dancing chickens and a fat pig

Dug tators and carrots and put the wifes pineapple plant outside. Everything else up. Love this time of year!

My sisters pet pig, that gets fed to much and our super from last night.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Those chickens look great Mr. Fred. :smiley: Thats one lucky pig!

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Those chickens look great Mr. Fred. :smiley: Thats one lucky pig!

My nephew had to roll him back over after he layed down on an incline and couldn’t get up!! Poor things eyes and ears are disappearing.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Dang that pineapple looks fantastic!

Mine hasn’t gotten near that size.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Dang that pineapple looks fantastic!

Mine hasn’t gotten near that size.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

We got one off it last year it was super sweet. Started a couple more. the big ones get to be a pain moving in and out over the cold months.

Man, that looks good.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

That pooch help clean the carrots, or just giving them the OK:question::wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

That pooch help clean the carrots, or just giving them the OK:question::wink:

She’s mostly nosy, but she will eat a carrot. She’s got many treats from that sink. She’ll even eat a fish head. I can clean greens and give her a leave and she’ll eat it.

Got where I really like a G shepard. last one made it 13 years and 158 pounds in her prime. This girl just hit 95# @ 2 years.