SRFC May Meeting

The SRFC May Meeting will be held on May 21st at 7pm at the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club. Captain Brandon Long from Long Overdue Charters will be at the meeting to discuss inshore fishing and provide tips and techniques.

We hope to see you there!

Where is the like Button!
I haven’t put together what species we are doing for the tournament on the 24th. Flounder maybe?
They will be doing the floor inside so we may be under the tin outside.

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn around every bend theres the promise of a treasure that can only be caught and seen in a blink.. and in your minds eye..and sometimes if youre lucky..in a picture..its there for just a minute...then gone..but hopefully once youve seen it it will remain in your heart forever. Theres nothing like the "Smell" and sounds of the creek. Its not just one thing that makes it familiar..its all of it.

I am wanting to join SRFC. Guess I should be at the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club, May 21st at 7pm. Only problem is I an having problems finding it on google maps. Is it near the Bojangles on Main Rd??

14’ Carolina Skiff
19’ Sea Pro

Turn off of Main Road between the Train over pass and the Limehouse bridge on the opposite side of the Limehouse Bridge Boat landing. Go towards Shwanns Ice Cream Trunks. Go under the overpass like you are going to the end of the West Ashley Greenway. Go all the way to the end of the road, there is a yellow/orange pipe gate, it should be opened at that time, come all the way until you get to the building in the fenced in area.
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7895751,-80.0972626,81m/data=!3m1!1e3

^^^Thank You!

14’ Carolina Skiff
19’ Sea Pro