or

www.sswaonline.com

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”

Cool!!..Sounds Great!!..Thanks Optiker…

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)

Great Job, Dave! Great start to the club!

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”

Can’t wait. Was at the first meeting and this is going to be a fantastic club. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

19’ Seapro 150 Yamaha

that’s nice work Opti. you’re a good guy. 1 day when all the slackers grow up, get jobs and move out, I hope to fish with ya again.

if the walls at Miler CC could talk, I hear they got some stories.

Good job on the site! Wish I could make the next meeting to pay dues, and check out the seminar but my son’s baseball game is the same night at 6-745.

Kevin James: You know, when you’re a fat guy you don’t need a reason to sweat. Guys come up to me and go Jeez… what have you been doing - jumping rope in the attic or something?..Umm, no… I peeled an orange about an hour ago, why?

I have the same problem. I will be right up the street watching Perennial Powerhouse Summerville HS vs. Ashley Ridge. AR leads the series 1-0. Go Ridge!

Please post any important info on the site. This baseball stuff will be over soon and I will be able to get my priorities back in order.

The website has been updated. Please check there for the latest info about the club. Sorry about those that can’t make it… We are really enthusiastic about the club and are expecting a good turnout.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”

The website looks GREAT!!!

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)