Stick Marsh, Florida

Just got back from our 15th straight year of fishing stick marsh in Feb/March. We had a couple of tough years after several hurricanes ripped through florida, however the last three years have been incredible. Over a three day period me and a buddy of mine put 292 bass in the boat (most between 3-4lbs). We had a couple in the 5-6lbs range and I lost one at the boat that would go 10-12lbs (imagine that). We fished extremely heavy cover so we lost almost as many fish as we caught. Incredible fishing and worth the trip! This place will spoil you!!!

Capt’n Deez
>=<((((o> >-<(((o> ><((o>

Did you use artificial lures or shiners, I been there about 8 years ago in feb. very fun place to catch bass.

266 Sailfish 150f Yams./ 20’Bullet 175 Mariner/14’ Indigo 25 yamaha

All fish were caught on artificial! The crazy thing is after all of the hurricanes and the fishing got tough everyone quit going. Ten years ago there would be hundreds of boats on the lake on any given day in Feb. The last three years the fishing has been incredible and there is never more than 3 or 4 boats bass fishing and the boat landing is empty.

Capt’n Deez
>=<((((o> >-<(((o> ><((o>