Still getting errors

Just perusing the site and bam.[file ]error[/file]

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Screenshottted the error but It won’t upload. Are the democrats running this place now? Not much seems to work anymore.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

After changing, a lot of sites die, but a lot of them live also.

Send me the error
email@charlestonfishing.com

Webmaster, CharlestonFishing.Com

Screenshot is on my ipad at home. Will send later.

Yeah, I get that error when I try to load a picture that came off my phone. I have to send to the computer, open in paint, resave as a new JPEG. Then I can post it on CF.com.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

My old Samsung7 posts pics just fine… and much faster uploads on this new forum as well.

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Sounds easy enough.

I used paint tonight to post a picture of a piston. Don’t make it simple…we’ll be flooded with photos of Pea Pad in his Patagonya attire…

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Better that than the banana hammock he used to brag about.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I’d be interested what format the photo you were having trouble posting was. We accept .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif - not sure what format your phone is producing. If it is a .raw, it need to be converted because those files are massive.

Also interested in the time of day you hit the error; we had Wow here installing a new modem on Friday and moving it on Saturday. It was brief, but you may have been lucky (or unlucky) :slight_smile:

Bunch of whiners. This took like 28 seconds

Also ICYMI 23 skunked on sheep yesterday. With store-bought Fiddler’s. At the coal Chute. In November.

I think they are posting their own pics though Pod:astonished::sunglasses:

Nice fish though. Can tell it’s a decent fish too with its big mouth vampire tooths

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

The picture is awsome ! Thanks for posting, with all your troubles, finely got it!

UNDER THE FORUM DROP DOWN MENU, IF YOU SEARCH FOR THE WORD WELDER, YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE.

Could not get the site to load this morning around the 0945 to 1030 time frame. Just checked back now and it loads just fine. Weird.

It did the same thing to me this morning.

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Same here.

What the heck on posting pics??? Even well below the 5 meg, won’t work from iPhone or MacBook…Jpeg

Please reply, Admin.

NN