Still some good out there

Apparently I drove off and left my phone on the side of the truck. A couple young guys found it.we Where was at the gas station wife asked why you calling my phone. Kid found my phone and called the last number. They brought it to me I was about 10 mi from where I lost it…
I had $43 in my pocket. I gave it to him. He tried to refuse it I kept pushing it on him till he took it. A pair of18 -19 year old boys. There’s still some good folks out there…

Yeah, it seems all you hear about are the bad folks in this world but, I’ve found there are quite a few good ones. In truth, probably more good than bad. I try to do a “nice” thing everyday for someone, even if it is simply letting someone out in traffic. Last week I saw a smallish woman with a cart full of large bags of dry dog food at Academy Sports. I unloaded her cart, put the bags into her SUV, and then put her cart away for her. As I was walking to my car I noticed a big tiger paw and laughed and told her, you’re lucky I didn’t see that paw before I helped you. She laughed and said, “me too”.

Good things happen to good people. Good on you for paying the guy.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?