Stolen Guns

If everyone could keep an eye out for a two shotguns i had stolen from my house i would appreciate it, i would imagine they are going to try and sell them and if everyone on here kept an eye out maybe we could track them down. Everyone who’s not a thief hates a thief so i figured this would be a good place to start

1st one is a brand new CZ 20 gauge over/under wood stock with quail engraved on the steel.

2nd one is an old (mid 80’s if i had to guess) synthetic black stock Winchester 16 Gauge pump, used condition. Unfortunately this one has a ton of sentimental value so this one hurts a little more than the wallet.

I have had painters, hvac,floor sanders,trim guys, framing crew, plumbers,cleaning crew all in my house over the last few months doing a renovation and i took my gun safe to a buddies house to get it out the way, kept the two guns that got stolen at the house because i use them the most. Dont really know where to start with asking all those guys if they took them, i dont exactly expect them to just hand them over.

Thanks in advance

Have you reported the theft to the cops? They will track pawn shops and the like…and they should question everyone who was in the house.

There’s also an online database that’s not really “official” that you should list them in if you have the SN’s.

For everyone else who owns guns, please make a list of what you have and the serial numbers and stick it in a safe place…never know when you’ll be the victim of something like this.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled…what model was the CZ?

http://www.hotgunz.com/

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

If there were company owners or crew foremen, I would go to them and tell them what you just told us. Ask them to spread the word, and tell them if the guns show back up or you are told where to find them there will be no police involvement or questions asked. Put a deadline on it.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, file a police report. As leadenwahboy said, LE agencies check pawn shops routinely (at least they’re supposed to). Also, reporting stolen weapons places them into NCIC. That way, if they are ever handled by LE for any reason, they should run the numbers. I have personally returned 5-6 weapons to folks that were stolen all because they were in NCIC

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Police have already been contacted, was the first thing i did.

Definitely don’t want guns I owned to be used in crimes

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Check e bay pawn shops sell a lot of there inventory there.