Stolen rifle - please be on the look out

Taken from James Island

Savage model 10. Full camo stock and barrel, chambered in .243 win. Topped with a leupold vx-3L 4.5 - 14.5

Police report has been filed.

Not going to discuss the details but any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hope you had your serial # recorded to give to the police. That’s how I got a stolen pistol back.

Hope they catch the thieves and you get your rifle back.

If a police report was filed, it should be entered into NCIC by the reporting department. If it was and if it is ever recovered, the recovering agency should run it and find it was stolen. That department will (should) take whatever steps necessary to return it to the owner.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

hate thieves and good luck.
dad had a handgun stolen from iop 2.5yrs ago, turned up over the wkend in tenn. being shipped back to iop for pick up.

Thank you to all who have read and the well wishes. The gun was bought by my dad for my son when he was born as a future present when he gets old enough as my dad has some health issues. That is where the “emotion” comes into the whole thing having something in my possession that wasn’t mine to loose.
As I talk more with the police I have come to understand this is a pretty big problem in this town. I will say we have some good fine officers who are very engaged in making an impact in our community, unfortunately I also get the feeling they are a little understaffed.

Sabalo 21 150 Yamaha

Key West Stealth 150 V-max (SOLD)

quote:
Originally posted by Flat Bottom

Thank you to all who have read and the well wishes. The gun was bought by my dad for my son when he was born as a future present when he gets old enough as my dad has some health issues. That is where the “emotion” comes into the whole thing having something in my possession that wasn’t mine to loose.
As I talk more with the police I have come to understand this is a pretty big problem in this town. I will say we have some good fine officers who are very engaged in making an impact in our community, unfortunately I also get the feeling they are a little understaffed.

Sabalo 21 150 Yamaha

Key West Stealth 150 V-max (SOLD)

Man old man, that just makes me hate it for you even more. So sorry. Why can’t we just go back to the days that we could leave our houses and vehicles unlocked with keys in them? We need stronger penalties for thugs. Like maybe castration, so they don’t breed more thugs. I’ve got a banding gun and a 1000 bands. Can get them really cheap on Amazon.