Stolen tools

Big yellow Compressor like new,Huskvarna chain saw,Pressure washer,3 dewalt 18 volt drills and chargers,3 Ryobi Drill and chargers,Kobalt leaf blower no charger but new battery,Dewalt sawsall,Anyone trying to sell this stuff let me know.Thanks.,

Joe;
Hope you catch the F*#ing thieves ,nothing lower !!!

I feel for you buddy,had a Belgium browning stolen out of my truck a few thanksgiving back.Can you share a few details,location and how they did it?

Feel your pain. Have had that happen a few times. Good luck with finding the stuff. My sons neighbor had his utility building broken into last week and the law caught the guys at the pawnshop 4 hours later. Hope you have that kind of service from your LEA.

Joe check with your neighbors and see if someone has a security camera so you can get a make and model of vehicle from the rat bastard that stole your tools

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

We should emulate middle east law when it comes to stealing. Chop a hand off. Sorry that happened Joe.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?