Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

NN

If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways to get customers you would think differently.

Fritz, what businesses relies SOMEWHAT</font id=“red”> on Facebook? Not being a smart arse, a sincere question. I don’t face book and know little about it other than all the pictures my family posts there and the drama stories I have to listen about.

If you are going to quote me at least use more of the sentence: "If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways "
My business doesn’t RELY on social media but it helps. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter it’s alot to cover all of it. People are making money by being “social media experts” and they take care of all of your marketing.
[/quote]

Don’t be so pissy dude :smiley:, I asked a simple question. Thank you for the answer. I don’t face book, don’t know squat about it, thought maybe you could help. I always thought facebook was only for those doing the lady gossip thing, a source for cheaters, and the others letting everyone know their every move with pictures and such. Never associated it with Business. I guess what ever gives a business a needed edge.
[/quote]

So if you don’t know squat about it, do you think making assumptions ab

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs [

So if you don’t know squat about it, do you think making assumptions about people and why they use it is a good practice?
[/quote]

Probably not 7cs.

I guess what I do know about it from the many around me that use it are just for pictures and gossip stuff… I then asked who I felt might be an expert about facebook and asked him to tell me all about the business aspect of it only to be countered by me miss quoting (short quoting) him. You sound a little pissy too. :smiley:

All good sorry if I offended you. Not my intention.

I am 83 alive and still kicking/:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

I am 83 alive and still kicking/:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Stonoman

Outstanding!!!

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC