Stonoman

Haven’t seen any posts in a while. Is he alright?

He posts to Facebook just about everyday.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Okay thanks. I don’t have FB.

Double D.

Can you use FB after 50?

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Can you use FB after 50?

My daughters and son set up my profile this weekend. Still haven’t messed with it. Son says he gives me a week before I get booted if I start commenting.

That’s what my grands told me!

My kids say only old people use FB.

I don’t but…………………

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Can you use FB after 50?

Apparently after 80 also.

According to me niece (15yo) FB is for old people. I asked her what old was & she said over 25.
All the kids have move on to newer forms of social media.

I believe if you mention firearms. President Trump or anything like that you will get to ax. Fred just look at the cat videos. And tell them you like them.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

quote:
Originally posted by Off the chain

I believe if you mention firearms. President Trump or anything like that you will get to ax. Fred just look at the cat videos. And tell them you like them.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I honestly hate cats! Last one I shot was in my mocking birds nest and had just killed all the hatchlings.

People leaving Facebook…Sweeeeet.

Never been on it and never will…

Bust their chops, Fred!!

NN

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

Bust their chops, Fred!!

NN

If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways to get customers you would think differently.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

Bust their chops, Fred!!

NN

If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways to get customers you would think differently.

Makes sense, point taken…

NN

quote:
quote:

Bust their chops, Fred!!

NN

Fritz, what businesses relies on Facebook? Not being a smart arse, a sincere question. I don’t face book and know little about it other than all the pictures my family posts there and the drama stories I have to listen about.

Every modern business has Facebook as part of their corporate communication strategy

I can understand if you’re trying to make some money off Facebook but most are either bragging or being nosy.Charleston fishing is all I need.My ol lady has Facebook and she shows me all the pictures of what everyone is eating.haha

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

Every modern business has Facebook as part of their corporate communication strategy

Not every. :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

Bust their chops, Fred!!

NN

Fritz, what businesses relies on Facebook? Not being a smart arse, a sincere question. I don’t face book and know little about it other than all the pictures my family posts there and the drama stories I have to listen about.

If you are going to quote me at least use more of the sentence: "If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways " My business doesn't RELY on social media but it helps. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter it's alot to cover all of it. People are making money by being "social media experts" and they take care of all of your marketing.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

NN

Fritz, what businesses relies SOMEWHAT</font id=“red”> on Facebook? Not being a smart arse, a sincere question. I don’t face book and know little about it other than all the pictures my family posts there and the drama stories I have to listen about.
[/quote]

If you are going to quote me at least use more of the sentence: "If you ran a business that relied on social media marketing as one of the ways "
My business doesn’t RELY on social media but it helps. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter it’s alot to cover all of it. People are making money by being “social media experts” and they take care of all of your marketing.
[/quote]

Don’t be so pissy dude :smiley:, I asked a simple question. Thank you for the answer. I don’t face book, don’t know squat about it, thought maybe you could help. I always thought facebook was only for those doing the lady gossip thing, a source for cheaters, and the others letting everyone know their every move with pictures and such. Never associated it with Business. I guess what ever gives a business a needed edge.