Straight Talk with Verizon 4G phones

Does anyone know if they are compatible? I was told today by a local phone salesman that Straight Talk is not compatible with Verizon 4G phones but they are available on the WalMart website…

Just need clarification.

I was told the same thing, only 3G were compatible. But that has been a while since I looked into it.

dang… ok, thanks for the info.

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

If I am not mistaken, there are two cell phone operating platforms, GSM and CDMA. You can find out online what platform each carrier uses and that will give you an idea as to what phones are compatible with what systems.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I bought a Straightalk phone from Walmart for $99 (Huwei)…where I live I have 3g, but when in Summerville the screen indicates 4g…it works well for my needs…and beats the crap out of Verizon and their Contracts!

“Think you’re a big fish? Try swimming in the ocean!”

I’ve been on straight talk for years now. I’ve been on an iphone 4 for about 2 years with them with minimal complaints. My phone was an att phone. I think they had to be att or tmobile to be compatible(They needed to take a sim card) when I was getting into it. I haven’t checked much since then, but my iphone 4 says 3g.

A few years ago they had some issues here or there, but in the past few years they’ve been pretty good especially for the money. I just don’t like the att service that you get with smartphones on straighttalk. It works fine around cities I guess though.

5 years with straight talk without one problem. I have used the phone all over the USA, it shows a 4G on my phone, I buy my unlocked phones off Ebay. Seriously, why would you pay over $100 a month for the same service with limits when you can get the same or better coverage for $47 a month with unlimited calls, text and internet?

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.