Striped bass trolling tackle

2 Penn Super Mariner reels available, loaded with 45 lb lead core $65 each.

4 Penn Long Beach loaded 27 & 36 lb lead core, $50 each

20 Cisco Kid deep diving plugs $250 for all

2 Penn downriggers $375

Leave pm if interested and I will get back with you.

Wrong forum bud

Hows that mechanic? This is tackle for striped bass, this is a striped bass forum…explain your position if you must

All things for sale go in the swap shop forum.

I guess you better delete my post if you have a problem with it

People regularly post items for sale, bait tanks etc., on this forum. Good luck selling your items.

Joby

Thanks Joby. I was following the advice of a senior member to post these items on the striper fishing section after he had seen them in the swap shop forum.

quote:
Originally posted by marshtacki

I guess you better delete my post if you have a problem with it

It doesn’t bother me, just warning you. Some guys on here get all upset when people try to sell things in the reports/discussion forums

Lots of people get their panties in a wad on here for posting in the “wrong” section. They won’t reply or reply with post such as “wrong forum bud”. Don’t feel bad, I got “told” once also.

quote:
Originally posted by Reeldawg

Lots of people get their panties in a wad on here for posting in the “wrong” section. They won’t reply or reply with post such as “wrong forum bud”. Don’t feel bad, I got “told” once also.

I wasn’t saying “bud” in a sarcastic way, I was truely just trying to give the guy a heads up. But either way, at least his post is getting a lot of attention. It won’t do anything but help get everything sold.

[sigh] wish the drama would go back to the Inshore groups … :wink:

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

Once upon a time there was no such thing as the internet, and in those days conscientious, intelligent people thought about what to say before they said it, for reasons that are becoming more and more obvious every day.

Give the newbe a break, there has been more stuff for sale on this forum than on any other, from travel trailer to live bait. A lot of striper people don’t read the swap section and this striper gear, at a good price, needs to be here for a sale. If you don’t like it don’t read it,skip to one of all the latest great fishing reports!!!

I agree stuff for sale all the time on here. I bet he sells some of it too.