Striper show

This past year, I filmed an episode of Breaking Boundaries where we targeted stripers on live bait and topwaters bback in my old stomping grounds. That show aired this morning on Waypoint TV. Some of you striper nuts may find it entertaing… Here is the link, enjoy! url]https://www.waypointtv.com/fishing/breakingboundaries/2019/2445/stripers[/url]

Enjoyed that! Great production with excellent action and really nice fish. Thanks for sharing!

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

I enjoyed that, as well. My bucket list includes fishing for big Rockfish in the salt one day. Top water would be fantastic.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Thanks for the kind words, guys.JP did a great job of telling the story and it didn’t hurt that the fish cooperated!